Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelyflowerful Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Suicide Dangers
    When you're 14 is it normal to wake up everyday and feellike you're a completely different person than you were the day before I'm miserable I've even been suicidal?
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Sep 23, 2009, 07:58 PM

When you are a teenager, you have miserable, awkard, emtyness, hopeless , isolated thinkings. This is very delicate age, and 14 is very young. Have patience, take part in every extra-carricular activities in school, have merry time with your friends, Go for outdoor activities, Don't let the negative feelings come in you. Always think that God is with you, just hold his finger and he will guide you safely. Regards!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 10:51 PM

If you are suicidal then you MUST tell your parents and you MUST seek professional help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Hi again, lovelyflowerful!

Have you spoken to your parents or a counselor at school about the way the you've been feeling and thinking?

Also, what sort of things are causing you to feel miserable, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the dangers of sewer gas inhalation [ 2 Answers ]

After complaining to my condo management for two years I was notified that the horrible ordor in my unit is sewer gas. The order has persisted off and on for approximately three or four years. At first I dismissed it as a backed up drain and continued to use spray and wick deoderizers. I was...

Dangers of using PVC below grade [ 5 Answers ]

I am putting a bathroom in the basement using PVC for the drains and copper for the water. I am also using PVC for a drain by the rear entry of the baement. There will be 4" of cement on top of the PVC. Would there be any kind of problem using PVC in this application? I have tile going to the...

Dangers of the job. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is a Paramedic/Firefighter and has been for 20 years. He's also a bio-hazard trauma/crime scene technician. Back when he first became a paramedic, he worked at a station with 12 other people. 4 of those people are now dead, from cancer, and 3 others had cancer that is now in...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search