Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marnouny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 02:33 PM
    I want a paragraph on the short story bleeding on the sidewalk by evan hunter showing
    How andy loses his identity and is seen only as a gand member:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Hi, marnouny!

How about you post a draft of your paragraph here? If you do that, you'll be likely to have people come along to give you some ideas as to how you might make improvements to it.

We're not here to do your homework for you. We can however, give you insights and help you with your homework to enable you to learn the best that you can.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On the Sidewalk Bleeding By: Evan Hunter [ 6 Answers ]

Am looking for the underlying theme of this short story. (ie: what underlying message the author is trying to convey to the reader) I need to later include textual evidence quoted from the story. I think that the theme has something to do with the event when Andy found his own identity- that it...

On the sidewalk bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

What is the theme of "On the sidewalk bleeding"?

New short story. [ 13 Answers ]

Burning Both Ends Of The Night... The summer I turned eighteen, I was working with my father. Doing odd jobs, and constructon. Destiny must have been working with me. That was the year we were assigned the old Miller place. A renovation that would probably take all summer. Everything that...

View more questions Search