Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estateira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Babysitting rates
    Hi, my name is Roxana I have been taking care of 3 children ages 2-3 and 4, their Father is my friend so I have not charge him. I usually take care of the kids when they go on vacation, they always say to me that is going to be one week never happens like that they take two or three weeks, now I have the kids since 9/1/09 they told me they were going to be back in 6 days, they went bear huntintg to Canada, their Phones are off.
    The kids are doing good, but this time I am going to charge them, the problem is that I don't know the rates for babysitting 3 kids 24 hours without having a 5 minute brake.

I really appreciate your time and help. Thank you very much. Roxana
    JanelleT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 08:05 PM
    :)
    How do u make an babysittin Ad, I want to get back into babysitting again?
    lovelyflowerful Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 07:30 PM

WEll I babysit 2 kids 3 and 7 months for about welli babysit for about 4to 6 hrs. when I go the kids are amazing an I get 20 to forty dollars and I sometimes clean. For three kids I would say maybe 20to 30 dollars a day and more if they're stsying at your house it is very rude of them to leave there kids with you for that period much less staying longer than they say you need to talk to them and tell them they need to pay you and come back when they tell you they'll be back you need to be paid and you need to put your foot down they are taking advantage of you!
    JanelleT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 08:06 PM
    I use to babysit my boyfriend niece kids... I babysat them for a yr.. then she went on a maternity leave... when I had both boys I charged $10 an hr.. then when I had one child I charged $5 an hr... I made good money that way... and now I want to get back into.. so I was wondering if anybody knows how to make an ad for babysitting...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting rates for Grandma [ 4 Answers ]

I am a single, unemployed, 54 year old Grandma of 7 grandkids ranging from 3 months old to 10 years old. I go to college full time and the only money I have is what I get from financial aid and student loans. My problem is that between my 3 grown kids I usually end up watching anywhere from...

Babysitting Rates of Pay [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17, and I've been babysitting for 4 years. I babysit for a family with a 1 year old; a family with two school-aged children; a family with one school-aged child and two rowdy toddlers; and a family with a newborn, two toddlers, and a school-aged kid. Some of them overpay me, while others always...

Yields, exchange rates and interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

When interest rates falls, then bond prices rise and yields fall. However, when the exchange rate falls, investors demand less bonds, price of bond falls and yields rise. So what happens in an environment of falling interest rates and depreciating exchange rate- the 2 are opposing consequences-...

View more questions Search