Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam29kev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 07:44 PM
    Color and texture of ejaculation
    When my husband ejaculates his seaman has changed to a brown color and it is kind of lumpy? What's up with this?
    SnakeDoctor Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2006, 03:33 AM
    Could be a prostate or urinary tract infection, it may clear up on it's own but you may want to get him checked out just to be safe or if it doesn't clear up.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 03:48 AM
    Go for a check up that's his best bet.
    dcdon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 08:32 AM
    This definitely is infection. Normally seaman is milky white colored with little or no lumps. As the fluids contain pathogens, lumps form, just like a cold produces from the nose, and the seminal fluid turns semi-clear. The color of lumps range from off color of the fluids to a darkish gray-green.

If he takes two rounds of Cipro 500mg, note the change in color and texture. And forewarned the Cipro kills good bacteria as well, so cultured yogurt, cultured buttermilk, and a script called Diflucan will be necessary to regain the good bacteria that help clean up other pathogens in blood, organs and tissue.

This will not go away on its own. A balanced high PH diet, proper vitamins, and a good physical regiment are completely necessary. And it takes awhile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ejaculation [ 14 Answers ]

My b-friend has had problems ejaculating, he can stay erect, that's not the problem, but he can't seem to "finish it off." He won't go limp... but he just can't seem to "get there." This doesn't happen every time, but 2-3 times out of 5. He is 35 years old... and sometimes we have been drinking...

Question on ejaculation [ 2 Answers ]

Is the chance of conceiving depend on amount of sperm a man ejaculate, I know it just takes one but I mean does the greater amount increase the chance, so the man who is ejaculaing a lot is more fertile than the man who is ejaculate is less and his ejaculate does not squirt farther?

No Insertion Just Ejaculation [ 5 Answers ]

Can You Still Get Pregnant If A Man Just Ejaculates On Your Vagina when you are ovulating?

Ejaculation [ 8 Answers ]

I have 2 questions. 1. I ejaculate a lot of semen but I don't have a good and hard force.in other words I can't shoot far.im only 15 years old.why is that and is there any food,fruits, anything naturally I can do? 2.when I masterbate,sometimes I place 2 pillows on my bed and put my penis...

Ejaculation [ 3 Answers ]

Sir I am 22 m I have been facing a problem right from the beginig of my adulthood and the problem is that I ejaculate my sperms vey early I think I take only 1 minute ,and my pressure of ejaculating the sperms is also very low.if you want to know about my history so I am going to tell you that I...

View more questions Search