Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay320 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Boyfriend says he doesn't like sex.
    Hi, me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months. Im 21 and he's 24, he was a virgin. When we first got together he wanted me to touch him, and we had sex almost everyday for about a week. Then he moved me in with him ( and he asked me to move in with him) After I moved in with him we didn't have sex for a month. And when I want to do it he says he's not in the mood. And I ask him why in the beginning he seemed like he wanted it and now he doesn't. At first he told me that it hurt him, so then I went to the store and I got KY yours and mine. He said that it doesn't hurt. But he also tells me that he doesn't like sex. And I ask him what don't you like about it?. And he tells me he doesn't know... Then he told me that he doesn't like the feel when its inside... I love him so much... But I feel like there is something wrong and he is not telling me. All he tells me is that he loves me so much and he doesn't need sex he just likes our relationship with out it...

What do you think?
    lindastoningpot Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2009, 05:35 AM
    He could be gay or asexual have you asked him about it?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 17, 2009, 06:07 AM

Has he seen a doctor? Does he have childhood trauma relating to sex (molestation, etc)?

I don't care WHAT his problem is, really--he can't expect a healthy partner to NOT be interested in sex.

Start with a doctor and go from there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Why did you move in with someone you barely even knew so quickly?

He clearly has issues... may be medical, may be emotional.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Sounds to me like he needs to talk to a professional. If he doesn't like the feel of being inside you then something is wrong - either physically or psychologically.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 12:03 AM

Have you any idea what his childhood was like?What kind of relationship does he have with his parents?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend just doesn't do it [ 40 Answers ]

OK, now this is so embarssing and I know if he ever stumbled upon this, he'd be heartbroken, however I just can't take it anymore. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 1/2 years now. He was my first and is still my only. I love him to death! But when we have sex he's just in it for...

Mom doesn't like boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and are deeply in love... my mom doesn't get to really see my relationship since we both go away to school together and its where we met. He comes from a very broken up family, mother a raging alcoholic, father a jerk and was abused...

My Boyfriend doesn't want sex [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a year and have lived together for almost 6 months. Within the past three and a half months his sex drive has had a major decrease. I know after being in a relationship awhile its not something that is new and wanted all the time, but it is really...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and when we were first together we had sex all the time. We currently live together and the past 4 months or so we have sex one a week (if that). I know that he masturbates every day. He blames not having sex with me as much, because he says he has a low sex...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex any more [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am aracelis and I am 19 years old and me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years. He is in the military and ever since then he has cheated and I have taken him back. I had a child with him about 2 years ago and I have gained weight and ever since then I feel like he doesn't even find...

View more questions Search