Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    But you shouldn't just make assumptions based on the first things you read. There's more to it than that. As an "expert" you should know that. There are almost AWLAYS underlying issues besided what's on the surface.
    You didn't tell us the "more to it than that" part, so how are we to know about all the "underlying issues"? Give me a little wiggle room here. I answered based on the information you gave and wasn't the only expert who think you owe your mom an apology.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by haleyalice View Post
    i think you guys should just talkabotu this andwork it out just sit down chat..you,your boyfriend,and your mother,telleach side of the story and give your opions compromise a little bit,gosh its not thathard to understand...im !13 Years old and i know this ,YEESH!!!!
    No need to be harsh youngin, It's good that you're so perceptive, But I'm aware of this. Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not an option.
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Sep 15, 2009, 11:28 AM
    I read the initial question, and then some of the responses afterwards. A lot of reading, I have 4 kids and a job... can't do it all :)

I think you're boyfriend sounds a little anal and selfish. He made a big deal about doing a day event. Sat around analyzed it and then decided 5min before he wanted to go. And you just go along with him.

I don't know about the issues with your mom. We all have our issues... trust me. But, not sure if he should have ran his mouth to her. Probably should have just sat there like a gentleman and took it. He's only 19. I'm 33 and to this day, I respect my elders. Unless my children are being harmed. I've realized some arguments aren't worth the effort.

I think the whole thing is a mess. And really blown up into something that should have just been a nice relaxing day. Its one day out of his/your life... puleeeese!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend has a huge crush on her cousin's boyfriend [ 25 Answers ]

Hey, Here's the situation. My friend has this huge crush on her cousin's boyfriend. She is very close with her cousin and her boyfriend. She really wishes to have him as her boyfriend and still lamented that her cousin is still in love with him. I told her that she can't do that because it is...

My mother has twisted everything I said in the fight we had! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, here it goes... me and my fiancé had gotten into an argument the other day and I went with my two children to stay at my mothers house while he was at work that night. I spent the night at my mothers and that night that I was there I had asked her if she would sit the children while me and...

90's movie about a castle, mother nature, and a huge field of yellow flowers? [ 4 Answers ]

The title of this movie has been bugging me for years! It is kind of a disney-like movie, where there is a black-haired girl protagonist. All I can remember about the film is that: 1. it starts with the girl in a huge field of yellow flowers; possibly with a guy 2. there is a villain living...

Fight with boyfriend [ 65 Answers ]

Entire story merged Personally, I'm a dumpee. It just drives me crazy that, of course, we seem to be the only ones here crying on this website. Is there anyone here who actually dumped their girlfriend and then after a period of no contact realized the grass wasn't any greener and tried to get...

Boyfriend and I fight [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months. Today we were at my dads house and drank a few beer, I hand't ate yet and was feeling sick, he said he would cook for me when we got back to my house when he was done his beer. Well we ended up getting into a HUGe fight cause I was not talking...

View more questions Search