Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tboliangel Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Live in the Philippines
    My Husband is American citizen and we live here in the US, and I been here for morethan a year, and we plan to go back in philippines and live there. What my husband need for him to live w/ me in the philippines for the rest of his life, and what do I need also for me to go back in philippines and don't continue to be a citizen here in US. Do I need to pay any amount money for the requirements for me to go back in my own country even I'm not US citizen yet?
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Aug 30, 2009, 08:16 PM

U can come back in the Philippines anytime since you're not a US citizen yet. Your husband can stay in the Philippines too for as long as he wants too, he just have to renew his passport every 6 years. Visit your nearest philippine embassy and check this link to assist you further how to start.

Philippines : Gov.Ph : The Official Government Portal of the Republic of the Philippines - Retire to the Philippines?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CAnada Work Permit Processing Time of Live-Caregiver from Philippines [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know how long it would take for Canadian embassy to process a work permit for a live-in caregiver going to Canada? The employment contract and the Labour Market Opinion are already available. Hope someone could tell me. Thanks. BeagleMom

Pedicab philippines [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find a pedicab manufacturer in Philippines?

View more questions Search