Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faithpal28 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 05:21 AM
    Fell in love with a straight women
    I am a gay women and I fell in love with a women that I work with. IT just started with conversation and then it was an instant connection. She initiated the question and asked if two people pf the same kind can have feelings for each other. I told her yes and after that we started to date and very quickly fell in love. However, some moments when we were intimate she would stop and say wait this is just all too much for me. SO she said she was scared of really falling in love with me and she did not know if she was ready to take on the full lifestyle of being with a women. She was with the father of her child for 10 years and the last time she was intimate with anyone was 3months ago so she was a little supreised that the next person she would have sex with would be a women. Put it this way I have been the perfect boyfriend to her put the simple fact is she just can't get over that I am a girl.
    And its crazy cause she doesn't like to kiss and she doesn't really like oral sex. So I am thinking whoever this girl was with was only excuse my language ing her instead of making love to her cause it is as if she is a virgin. She told me the reason why she doesn't kiss is because she has a breathe complex. I started cracking up laughing. She said what does kissing mean anyway. I told her it is just intimate. So I kissed her and she kissed me back a little bit and I know she liked it because she did that kiss moan. But anyway we have done so much in like 2 weeks that one day she went out with her friends and the text messages stop coming as much and the phone calls died down so I don't know what to think.
    I already feel self conscious because even though I can be the nicest and sweetest person to take care of her and love her the way she should be loved I am not a man and I don't have a penis so I get jealous easily because I feel I have nothing to keep her in my life. She originally said she wanted to take things real real slow just to figure stuff out but now I don't know I think she might have had a change of heart I don't know what to do or how to convince her to stay with me
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 05:37 AM

Hello,this seems a tricky situation to be in.
    This woman seems to have had no previous experience with another woman and a bad relationship in the past.
    Even though you are in love with her,its seems she is not ready for a relationship with a man or a woman,don't waste your heart or head space continuing to pursue her until you get a definite from her as to where she sees your relationship going,and be ready for just friends or a flat out rejection.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2009, 06:43 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...er-199887.html

Is this the same co worker?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell in love with my friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have been friends with this guy for about 1 year now and we have become really close. At the beginning of our realtaionship I was very much attracted to him, and I told him. But at the time he did not like me in that manner. After a while I was told by his best friend that he had strong feelings...

I fell in love with someone I shouldn't of. Am I a bad person? [ 7 Answers ]

Well to begin, I met somebody new and i started talking to him. I've grown really close to him and i realized that i really like him. But, he's madly in love and i fell for him. Am i a bad person to have feelings for him when i know he's happily in love with someone else. I'm really sad but then i...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Fell in love with best friend [ 8 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

View more questions Search