Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineed2know Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 08:38 PM
    Confuzed...
    Okay I went out with a guy but we broke up last year. Now he doesn't go to school where I do. But his friend does. My friend which is his because had told me that he likes me. Now I'm starting t firlt, I think he would make a good boyfriend. Then he teases me about my close guy friend, what do I do?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 25, 2006, 09:02 PM
    No offense but you seem to have a lot of guy problems. A good deal of questions that you post pertain to your relationships with the opposite sex. I would advise that you should take life as it comes. The guy you are flirting with will make a move and make his intentions clear on whether he want's to have a relationship. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO is figure out what you want. Do you want him as a boyfriend? Or just a friend? In time things will sort themselves out, and if you find out you want him as a boyfriend maybe then you can ask him out, but for right now I think you need to sort out your issues and just let life come to you.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Forget about guys and concentrate on school.

They seem to be causing you too much grief.

There will be plenty of times for guys later. And they will be ones that don't confuse you so much.

BUt to answer your qeustion why would you want to be with a guy who teases you. Bizarre!!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2006, 01:14 AM
    Totally agree with wizzkid89 and skell.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 26, 2006, 12:08 PM
    You must be having fun so keep on doing it and make time for your homework
    ineed2know Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Well okay thanks I think I like him as a friend because... uh.. I think that we would look weird together... yes!! I do have a lot of guy problems... school? Sure but in school I tink about mainly all of my social life... it's hard really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search