Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Does anyone know of any hair growth pills that work?
    Hi I have a area of hair that is short and thin and I would like to try to grow it back naturally or with some kind of pills. Has anyone used any pills that have worked for them please help thank you:)
    mpolo Posts: 117, Reputation: -3

Aug 27, 2009, 02:33 PM

vitamin E LOTS OF IS, LOOK FOR THE FOOD LABELS, IF THAT'S VITAMIN E. (TAKE IT)
    stylist101 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2009, 09:41 PM

Yea! About 6years ago nexxus brand had a pill you took daily to promote hair and nail growth. I took them for a long time and they really helped! So did their hair care products! I haven't seen them around for a long time however I haven't really looked either but I would go to a salon or beauty supply near you and ask about them! The beauty supply store you go to must be one that only sales professional product lines though! Your nearest sally beauty supply will not be able to help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair growth [ 4 Answers ]

How do l get my hair grow faster and full. Thanks

Hair growth [ 2 Answers ]

How do I make my hair grow as fast as possible? What should I eat? What products should I use?

Hair Growth [ 4 Answers ]

When I am comparing my leg hair to my dads leg hair, he has a lot more hair on his legs than I do. When I look at my peers' leg's hair, they even have more hair than I do. The leg hair on my calf is not hairy at all. The lower part of my calf is more hairy then the upper part of my calf. The...

Hair Growth [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is a little bit passed my shoulders, but the length is uneven. I wanted to know what I can do to grow my hair quickly?

Hair growth [ 1 Answers ]

Which product is good for growing beards fast?

View more questions Search