Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brikay07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Fade hair color
    So, today is Wednesday and I had my hair dyed at the salon on Monday. I asked for dark brown and my hair turned out jet black. I absolutely hate it! My hair is pretty damaged so I don't want to bleach it, I just want it to fade to a dark brown. Everyone is suggesting prell, and I'm wondering if that really works without ruining my hair some more. Any suggestions?

Thanks ,
    stylist101 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2009, 10:03 PM

It will not lift! I'm sorry to say! Bleach or modulate is your only option! You need2call your salon dear! Do not attempt any color removal on your own! This process takes years of experience and education! You will spend hundereds to get this fixed! So quick!girl! Call your salon! If they are a good salon they will fix it@no charge!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color would my hair fade into.. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well... I heard that Prell shampoo works well. See... I experiment with my hair often. My hairstylist, Carlos, and me decided I could go a shade and a half brighter in my red because it was fading fast. I was scared to do the whole head so I higlighted it... and because of that, I did not dye my...

Will ashy hair color eventually fade? [ 1 Answers ]

Got my hair highlighted. She put some low lights in it, too. There are some ashy areas. My hairstylist told me that it will fade after a few shampoos. Is this true? She's done my hair for years, and this has never happened. Will it fade? Or should I try something else? Thanks!

How can I get my new hair color to fade faster? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my hair colored dark red/brown a few days ago and Im trying to get it to fade faster. Ive been washing it and getting outside in the sun. What else can I do?

View more questions Search