Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anieve Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 09:56 PM
    Where can I find a contract to sell a home in Nevada.
    I am selling my home in Nevada myself, I have found some websites where I can pay a little money and then downlaod a contact and the disclosures for the sale. Are these scams or should they be okay to use?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 08:14 AM

Hello a:

I don't know who "these" companies are. Maybe SOME are legit. But, can you take the chance??

If it were me, I'd hire a lawyer. This is probably the largest financial transaction you may make in your entire lifetime.. I'd want it done right.

excon
    anieve Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 09:32 AM

I have sold 2 homes in Colorado myself and was able to get the contract from a local office supply company, and do all the paperwork myself. Nevada seems to have different laws and haven't been able to find a contact locally. Maybe because I live in such a small town.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 09:44 AM

Hello a:

If your small town doesn't have an office supply store, I'd drive to the nearest town that does. What I would NOT do, is trust some unknown internet site with your REAL VALUABLE INFORMATION.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seller Wanting to Cancel Contract on Home Sell [ 3 Answers ]

We just signed a real estate contract in Georgia and the seller agreed to the terms, etc. and also signed. We did this 5 days ago -- suddenly, the seller is realizing that he is losing on the deal and wants to cancel the contract. Can he do so? We both have licensed Georgia real estate agents...

Dealer won't sell me vehicle after I signed the contract. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Last week I purchased a brand new 2008 Mazda Tribute from a Mazda dealership in Agincourt Ontario. The contract was signed and I left a $500. Deposit. I was to pick up the vehicle a few days later as it was being rustproofed. The vehicle I chose in the lot matches the vehicle in the...

Sell My House, Then Buy It Back Contract for Deed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who offered to buy my house, to help me avoid bankruptcy, then sell it back to me contract for deed all in the same transaction. Is that legal? If yes, what needs to be done to guarantee I get my house back, and my friend is not stuck with it?

View more questions Search