Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 03:24 PM
    What to do with the guy?
    Well at the first of oct me and my boyfriend broke up after 2 months because he wanted to go back to being friends and later down the road maybe try going out again I agreed with him except I made a mistake I started missing him sooo much and I did the worst thing I told him. He told me he didn't understand why I cared for him so much and should get my head off him and that he will always be there for me and he just wants to be friends for now.That was 2 weeks after the break up. Now we started talking again and he flirts with me like he will put his arms around me when I'm laughing or pushing him around he will grab me and sometime he oculd take his arms off me fast but it like he moves so slow. I don't want to tell him again how I feel cause I told him a second time and I don't want him thinking that. My friend says maybe he feels the same way on how I feel but I said I doubt it. What do you think about this?
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 03:49 PM
    2 months? You hardly know they guy, and as for friends, friends don't mess with your mind like it sounds like he's doing. Tell him to keep his mitts off you. Move on.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 25, 2006, 04:01 PM
    I suggest you keep a distance from him; I am sure once you are away from him for a bit your care for him will start to slowly slip away. And I agree with velvet; if he doesn't want to date you, the flirting should be out of the question, especially since that can mess with your head, bigtime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Every guy [ 5 Answers ]

It seems that every guy I talk to you are all the same. I don't know what it is with that. I always get the guys who wants the same thing all the time, just to get one thing and one thing only half the time. And when I do find a guy who seems cool, there's always something I hate about them and I...

Need guy help [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to really know from a guys perspective, what do you find hot or sexy in a girl(preferably a teen girl). Thanks :)

I really like this guy but I don't know how to act around him. [ 3 Answers ]

Now ladies, Listen. I like this guy. ;) When I mean like...I mean LIKE alot :D . I've known him for a while and we talk all the time. About sports, and music. I want to become a little more girly but I don't want it to seem as if I'm going to not be able to talk about those same topics with him. I...

View more questions Search