Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Tell me if my scoliosis sounds severe enough for surgery?
    OK well my back is hurting very bad and it hurts to breathe in and my legs keep going numb everyday and today I was walking down the stair steps at school and they went numb and almost gave out on me.

Oh P.S. I have to carry around 40 pounds on my back and walk the stairs at the same time. So does my spine sound pretty bad
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2009, 06:58 PM

With all your ailments you claim to have and now a curvature of the spine why haven't you consulted a doctor about this? Why are you coming here expecting us to properly diagnose your numerous ailments over the internet?

P.S. Carrying a backpack with 40 lbs in it definitely will cause you to have back problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you fix Scoliosis [ 6 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and have scoliosis. I want to know if there is anyway besides surgery to get it fixed. My doctors don't want to talk about it much or do much with it because I also have a disease called osteogenisis imperfecta which basically means I have brittle bones. I want to get it done...

Scoliosis Surgery [ 6 Answers ]

I have had metal rod/screws placed not my back from scoliosis. I always wondered. Can these rods/screws ever move or become loose over time? Or will they stay in place no matter what? Also is my back in any more danger of becoming worse?

How to fix scoliosis [ 3 Answers ]

I am 12 years old and my school checked every kid for scoliosis and I have it. What can be done to completely get rid of it. I am only starting to get it. Is there anything other than a brace that I can use to fix it?:(

Scoliosis treatment [ 9 Answers ]

I am 17 years old and have got scoliosis. I don't know how serious it is but I wish to get rid of it. It makes by back hurt if wearing something on my left shoulder (which is a little higher than my right one). Also, my back gets very stiff if I have been standing straight for some time, let's say...

View more questions Search