Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phycocrazz Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Become 13 And Fed Up Of My Dream!
    I Am A 12 Year Old Girl Who Is Almost In Her Teens..

Since The Age of About 8 Ive Wanted To Be An Actress... I Take It Quite Seriously Im Not Like... I Want to Be A Rockstar,Or A Firewoman Or Other Stuff... That Lasts Momentarily.

I Was In My Dracula Play As Jonathan Harker (Boys Hate Our Drama Club!! )
    And Scrooge In Our Play The Christmas Carol
    I Also Got An Achievement In Drama (An Assembly We Had For People Who Should Have Higher Education In... Well For Me Drama.)

I Look On Disney For Auditions.. As I Am A MASSIVE Miley Cyrus Fan.
    But Sadly Only To See What's Going Going On As I Live In Cambridge... In England And I'd Love To Even Just Visit L.A

Does Anyone Know What Else I Can Do To Pursue My Dream Of Becoming An Actress... Im Am Dead Serious About This... It Is My One And Only Goal... Ok Maybe I Want To See Miley Cyrus Preforme Live!!

Like Any Clubs In Cambridge For Kids... Or Anything That Would Help Push Myself To Succed?? And I Don't Want To Loose My Ability To Fake Cry... As That May Help In The Future... So How Do You Learn/Keep The Ability To Do That?? :confused:

Awnsering This Would REALLY Help Me... Thanks...
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2010, 11:03 AM

Some of our stars today were once child artists. Why don't you look in your local newspapers for drama classes? And then try to attend auditions in your own country. Also try to brush up on your singing and dancing skills. Good luck sweetie...
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2010, 11:05 AM

As for fake crying if you really get into the skin of your character you can do it easily.
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 01:42 PM

I feel your pain... I'm 13 and I am trying to pursue a career in writing (Fantasy not that non-ficting chiz)

I, on the other hand live in the US. It seems that every good author is in England, so where do I start?

I also want to be an actress. All you can do is hope an opportunity comes along, and when (Not if, when) it does grasp on and HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE!
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 01:43 PM

Hon, you have what it takes. Give it your all
    wondergirl4 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 05:08 AM

If you live in the uk, I know some really good places to go to:

The met, A Drama club in Bury which is an independent performing arts organsation who hosts veries shows

Or Helen O'Gardy Drama academy

Where carefully planned lessons are held at St. Phillips Community Centre,

Hope that helps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

What does my dream mean? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, So last night I had a very emotionally charged dream, to the point that I was crying in my dream as well as in reality. In the dream I was at my "best friend's" house. The house had many levels and I could sense that there were many windows, but I did not see them and I knew it was...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

What does this dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a firm believer that dreams mean something, I just don't know what. A few nights ago, I had a dream that skeletons were around my house, and no one else could see them but me. I could also talk to them and they told me stories about how they died.. What could this mean?

View more questions Search