Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Oct 25, 2006, 05:46 AM
    Flirting, a definition.
    OK, so... I'm not the shyest of guys
    I know what to say and what to do to get a girl thinking about me,
    Its not a bad/ sleazy thing at all, because sleaziness is taking it to the next level.
    So what I want to ask is...
    What is involved in flirting? People say I do it... and people say girls flirt with me...
    But most of the time I am ignorant to this...
    So define flirting for me...
    Different things people do and different reactions people get... and the purpose of flirting...
    Lol so there's really about 3 questions in there
    Thanks
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 05:53 AM
    Flirting is often described as casual conversation with a romantic touch, but it need not be spoken interaction at all and also flirting is playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 25, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Flirting is a lighthearted invitation to another person to feel desirable in some way. It is always playful and can range from mild to heavy. It can be engaged in for no other reason than its fun. Or it can be a neatly covert way to tests the waters for future action, as in "hmmm do you find me as attractive as I find you so I know to take this further?" without risking our "face" in it, so to speak. It can be done in many many ways but the result is the same-- you made someone privately think, "Wow, I'm cool!". The trick is to know who you can flirt with and how to tailor it specifically to them, which it sounds like you already do. If you flirt inappropriately you can accidentally solicit scared, offended or jealous reactions so its wise to pay attention. Intuition helps a lot, which is why you probably don't "see" all of it. A natural flirt is the envy of quite a few of us. I know I had to take lessons from your kind and didn't learn how to effectively flirt until well into my adult years... so there is hope for everyone! LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Your definition of a cult. [ 66 Answers ]

What religions do you believe are cults and why

My g/f's flirting... [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f told me that she realizes that she flirts a lot with her friend, he points it out to her but she usually doesn't realize it. She swears there are no hidden feelings for him, but I don't know... How can I figure out if she does like him? Thanks

What is your definition of unconditional love? [ 9 Answers ]

What is your definition of unconditional love? Do you believe there really could be a relationship where you could love someone unconditionally, more than you love yourself? What are the limitations? And when do you just say I’ve had enough and walk away from a relationship that is showing signs of...

Iowa definition of death [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an assignment for a medical class and can't find the state of Iowa's definition of death.:confused: Please help me out on this one if u can. Thanks.:D

Ebay... Definition. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need a clear, simple, generic definition of Ebay in a paragraph or so.. thanks. [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help I can't find one anywhere... undefinedundefinedundefined

View more questions Search