Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comilatina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Confused of what this guy wants?
    OK so I met this guy about three months ago the first time we talked it was an instant connection. I had just broken up with my ex. So me and this guy started txting and getting to know each other . He was super romantic and nice, and it seemed he was into me. But one day when we were at the park we had sex. & I felt really bad after because I didn't want him to think I was easy and it all happened so quick (this was the second month). So I decided to talk to him and tell him about it and I asked " if anything was going to happen between us" he said not right now but maybe in the future so I was really disappointed because I knew all he wanted was sex. So we stopped talking for 2 weeks then he started to text me again and we hanged out again & he was still flirty with me but I was unsure of what to think. & he barely calls me or texts me and I'm so used of guys chasing me or like being attentive but is like he doesn't care I never experienced this & when he asks to chill he tries to hold my hand and flirt . So does this guy likes me? Should I move on ? Or he just wants sex? I'm really confused :confused:
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 21, 2009, 09:26 PM

Some guys will lay low after they have reached this point its like his already had you now he's trying to decide what to do next that's why its best for you to wait and get to know someone better before you have sex you had talked for two months but how well did you REALLY know him?I don't think he was just wanting sex if that was the case he would proubably make no or very little effort to contact you I think he just needs a little time
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 10:44 AM

He wants sex again, but not enough to be with you on a relationship level.
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Aug 22, 2009, 12:01 PM

If a guy is really into you,he will make the effect.trust me on this.I learnt it the hard way,so girl move on.there is someone better.
    Starry nights Posts: 213, Reputation: 104

Aug 23, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by comilatina View Post
    ok so i met this guy about three months ago the first time we talked it was an instant connection. i had just broken up with my ex. so me and this guy started txting and getting to know each other . he was super romantic and nice, and it seemed he was into me. but one day when we were at the park we had sex. & i felt really bad after because i didn't want him to think i was easy and it all happened so quick (this was the second month). so i decided to talk to him and tell him about it and i asked " if anything was going to happen between us" he said not right now but maybe in the future so i was really disappointed because i knew all he wanted was sex. so we stopped talking for 2 weeks then he started to txt me again and we hanged out again & he was still flirty with me but i was unsure of what to think. & he barely calls me or txts me and im so used of guys chasing me or like being attentive but is like he doesn't care i never experienced this & when he asks to chill he tries to hold my hand and flirt . so does this guy likes me? should i move on ? or he just wants sex? im really confused :confused:
    Seems like the best way for you is to move on.Its sad but I feel,he's already begun considering you as someone he's got and now he can treat you anyway he wants.

Just go NC in a very determined way and no matter what,don't reach out.The message from your end should be clear:If he wants you,then he better prove that he's relationship material first.Then you decide.For now,it should be NC,NC,NC,because you want to move on and also let him know,you aren't into playing mind games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about possible STD! [ 5 Answers ]

My live in girlfriend is a seasoned medical doctor, boarded in family medicine and emergency medicine. I tell this because I believe her medical knowledge may have some bearing on the possible answers. Before I met the doc, I had been in a bad relationship where my ex had ran around a lot. When my...

Very Confused [ 4 Answers ]

So, I have been dating this guy for almost 3 years, now. He has been divorced for 7 years. During our relationship, I have caught him watching old home videos with his ex-wife and family and just recently, he took a pair of her underwear and bra from her home. I am really sicked out about it,...

Confused about everything? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 11 months... we say I love you to each other and everything!! A few months ago he was going to cheat on me well I found out about it and we talked about it and we made up and everything he said he would never ever cheat on me because I am the only one he...

Very Confused! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to make a long story short. I met this guy through friends and at the time he had a girlfriend. A couple of months later I found out he broke up with his girlfriend which later I found out was not true. I emailed him but did not tell him who I was which he later found out. The emails...

I'm so confused! [ 3 Answers ]

I missed my period last month. Im about a week late. Sometimes I feel like my period is going to start but it doesn't.Instead of my period, I've been seeing a white odorless discharge.Im scheduled to see my doctor in a few days but was wondering what this could be. If anyone can feed my...

View more questions Search