Artist: Coffinberry

You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Rock song name. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a song on my video game and I remember some lyrics. "Red light can't stop so i spin the wheels,My world goes back before i close the doors " and that's all I can remember. Please help me find the song name. Thank you.:eek:

80,s rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperatly trying to find the title and artist to a 80,s rock song,unfortunately all I know is its got the lyric "its one minute here and one minute there"please help its driving me crazy.

Rock song [ 1 Answers ]

There's a rock song its more or less a heavy metal song, I don't know who sings it , or the title, I only know a few words "not the way it used to be" "why threaten me now" Im not one hundred percent if the word is threatened, but that is what it sounded like Thanks for your help

Song Name:This song could be Rock or Country, it's about a town [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could help me answer this question I would greatly appreciate it. I can not remember the lyrics. It was about a town that was called misery, despair or something to that effect. The song said something to this effect... If there was a town named after me it would be called... I would...

View more questions Search