Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamieCarman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Funding for horse barn expansion
    Middle Cross Stables is a horse boarding facility out of Eagle, NE. We are a small faith based operation specializing in building relationships with horses and their owners, and providing the setting in which people can achieve their equine dreams. We are well on our way with an outdoor arena and round pen, but I am wanting to expand my business to include a large indoor arena with 40 stalls on it. If you are a horse person, you know how expensive horses can be, and I need ideas for funding this big project. If anyone could help direct me towards grants/loans for this, or investors who would be interested that would be great.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Hi, JamieCarman!

Have you tried sending out letters to people that you know have horses, informing them of your need and what you want to do?

Just an initial thought for you...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring up a barn [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have a code book but I was wondering do you have to use conduit when wiring a barn or can you use m\c cable?

No Water at Barn [ 14 Answers ]

I have two outside faucets, both frost-free hydrants (vertical pipes with actuator valve below the frost line, and check valve to drain the riser pipe when off), that have been trouble free for the 4 years we have lived here. This morning, my better half turned on the one in the barn and no water....

200 amp extension to barn [ 6 Answers ]

I currently have a separate 200 amp box on my house that has been extended to the other side of the house through the attic and is stubbed out in a service box, and it appears to be a 4 wire URD cable.. I want to run it underground about 100 feet to a barn. Can someone please give me instructions...

Barn Lighting [ 3 Answers ]

Am am building a barn/workshop that if 40'x60'. I am trying to decide on the best lighting for the money. However, I don't know where to start.

Barn board [ 1 Answers ]

I have ugly dark barn board on the lower half of my basement walls in my rec room. Can you paint these and if so do you have to have special paint for this. I'm not sure paint would even cover all the crevices and nooks in the wood. Any ideas?

View more questions Search