Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaliBaller21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 03:33 PM
    Looking for the name of a dance song HLP!
    So like a lot of people on this site, I was at a party and heard a song that hardly has any lyrics. However, I've heard it somewhere before and hopefully with my short description, somoene would be able to give me the name of the artist and the track. The lyrics (at least in the chorus) sound like: "ayiiiii ah-ahhh, ayiiiiiiii ahh-ahhhhh" or maybe "nayyyiiii ahhh-ahhhh, nayiiiiii ah-ahhh". Anyway, it sounds something like that and its been stuck in my head for 2 months now -- can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me please?
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Oct 24, 2006, 08:51 PM
    You can try Lucas Prata, "And She Said" There might be a similarity with what you wrote. Hope this helps.
    PaliBaller21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 02:47 PM
    Unfortunately, that was no the song. And the "ayiii" or "nayiiii" or whatever it is definitely doesn't sound like "yeah" at least in my opinion. So can you or anyone else help? "Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, oh-ohh" or "Nayiiiiiiiiii, oh-ohh" or something like that -- the oh-ohh is much shorter than the first part. Thanks anyone for your input, if you know anything that vaguely has something like that in the chorus please list it here. Thanks ahead! The voice is also female, if that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a well known dance song [ 5 Answers ]

A hit of some years ago, it was something like: Na nanananaaaa nananananaaaa nananana naaaa (these are actually words, but I can't understant what she is saying And in a mid section, a girl was singing something like "night and day" Maybe not that words, Im not a native english speaker It...

Looking for title of dance song.. [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard this song many times.. It's a latin girl, I think, singing an upbeat dance song and there's moves to the dance It goes something like... 'i saida hey, a ha, a hey,. something something' I asked a waitress and she said it was called 'caseda hey' or something I have no idea how...

Need name of line dance song [ 15 Answers ]

The song tells you exactly what to do - step right, step left, jump, turn around, I think I heard Charlie Brown, wave your hands in the air I want the song's title & who sings it - then some how I need to learn all the moves that are not self-explanatory! TIA Cathy

Hlp me find this song please [ 4 Answers ]

I heard this song at a party I went to over the weekend and can't figure out the name and artist.. some of the words were left foot stomp right foot stomp jump 6 times clap HELP PLEASE

What Dance Song? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, could anyone help me with this song. If made (as good as I could) the melody from the song --> http://users.skynet.be/princeskeleth/what.mp3 <-- If anyone can help me, please... Grtz and thanks, - Encycloop -

View more questions Search