Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Tell me could I end up in a wheel chair soon if this doesn't stop
    OK well first of all every day my legs go numb and the last 3 days they have been starting to give out on me and make me collapse and I am starting to have trouble walking. So could this be a problem
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 10:48 AM
    It certainly could. Talk to your doctor pronto.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 10:50 AM

Have you been to the doctors?
    Have you gone to the board of health or anywhere about your building yet?

You might not end up in a wheel chair but you could still end up needing a walker. It is hard to say not knowing why your legs are going numb.

You might be sitting on a law suit and you need to get moving on getting the right people to find out the problem with the building and getting to the doctors to get a diagnosis.
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Have you been to the drs?

You might not end up in a wheel chair but you could still end up needing a walker. It is hard to say not knowing why your legs are going numb.

You might be sitting on a law suit and you need to get moving on getting the right people to find out the problem with the building and getting to the drs to get a diagnosis.
    Well I have a bad case of scoliosis and it is pincing my nerves
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Have you been to the drs?

You might be sitting on a law suit and you need to get moving on getting the right people to find out the problem with the building and getting to the drs to get a diagnosis.
    There must be more to this than stated in the actual OP?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 11:15 AM

Oh then that isn't related to the other stuff.
    Can you go to a chiroprator that is into alternative meds? They are good at sick building syndrome as well as things like scoliosis

Yeah s_cianni
    But appearentlly they are separate issues

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...l#post1871235;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this chair? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently purchased this chair and we can't find out the designer or what it's value is. Does anyone know what it is and what it is worth?

What kind of chair is this 'Lady Chair' ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I recently inherited a chair shown in the following photos: http://forsale.surfbytes.com/chair1.jpg http://forsale.surfbytes.com/chair2.jpg http://forsale.surfbytes.com/chair3.jpg It is lacquered, with a curved wood back and seat.

Chair Rail [ 3 Answers ]

How High Should Chair Rail Be?

What is this chair called ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a hand me down chair that I am simply in love with. I need to find out what it is called, but so far everyone wants to call it a recliner or a hugger BUT..... It looks like a normal upright armchair with no moving parts, but the back reclines about 6 inches - but that is the only...

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

View more questions Search