Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiggie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 10:37 AM
    My husband is missing
    I am looking for my husband raymond jeffry lewandowski I have not seen him in 10 years and I want to get a divorce so please help me find a way to find him for free because I am poor and have no credit cards I know he lives in North Highlands California. Thank you :confused:
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 15, 2009, 11:34 AM

Does the Jeffrey lewandowski in question have a middle initial that you know of ? Also, to assist you better due to there being two (2) with the same name and closeness in age do you know of any family members associated with him ?

Aug 16, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Does the Jeffrey lewandowski in question have a middle initial that you know of ? Also, to assist you better due to there being two (2) with the same name and closeness in age do you know of any family members associated with him ?
    His name is Raymond Jeffrey Lewandowski, and my name is Angela Lewandowski, and he is 40 years old I think he lives in North Highlands California now but he has lived in New Mexico,Lakewood wash,Tacoma wash, and portland Oregon does this help?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 17, 2009, 12:53 PM

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am searching for a working address for him. I have to check more sources because he did have a listing in Highlands, CA but I am now being redirected to Portland, OR as his new state of residence.

Aug 17, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I am searching for a working address for him. I have to check more sources because he did have a listing in Highlands, CA but I am now being redirected to Portland, OR as his new state of residence.
    Oh please don't apologize I am just thankful that you are helping me.and it makes sense that you are getting redirected to portland because he always goes back there.he moves around a lot trying to avoid paying child support for our 2 children. Thank you again for all your help in finding him :)
    braden449 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 11:53 AM
    Raymond is my father
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2012, 09:41 AM
    This is old but there's another thread on the same subject - he lives in Oregon, not California.
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 09:51 PM
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Did you ever find him? Is this him.. lol sorry I'm just curious.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 5, 2012, 04:10 AM
    The person who asked has not been back since 2009 - so we'll never know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Husband [ 1 Answers ]

The missing husband presents problems on several fronts. First and foremost, no financial support and no insurance on medically dependent children. Secondly, I am receiving excessive medical bills for him which I fear I will be responsible for as we are still married. Married 13, separated 3.

Missing husband [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't seen my husband in two years. He just up and left me one day. He was supposed to have gone to work and never came home. I need to find him so that I can get a divorce. How do I start?

MISSING husband, want divorce [ 3 Answers ]

I Got Married 20 Years Ago , Have Not Seen My Husband In 15 Years, Do Not Know His Whereabouts Want A Divorce, What Shall I Do?

Missing Husband [ 2 Answers ]

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him, "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!" The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife...

Missing My husband [ 1 Answers ]

I live in bangladesh. And My husband live in italy?so what will I do now?now a days Missing hiM very Much.

View more questions Search