Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elainerahn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Movie about turning humans into sausage
    There was a movie a long time back that was about a couple who made the best sausage (I believe it is sausage) and they used a secret ingredient. The used people. They put them in a garden with only their heads sticking out of the ground. I remember a girl (hitchhiker?) she ran around the house in her underclothes. She actually finds the butchering area with the human body parts. Please give me the title of the movie.

Thanks,

Elaine
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Aug 14, 2009, 02:30 PM
    It's Motel Hell (1980)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know a movie that Cartoon turns in humans or viceversa. [ 1 Answers ]

All right it's a movie from the 80's I believe. It was a guy who somehow goes into this cartoonish world.. Drawings sort of looks like the video "day and night" by Kid Cudi. All right well the cartoon world get mixed up or is taking over the real world... and the guys stop it with a crystal at the...

80's kids movie where toys are alive, but have to freeze around humans [ 1 Answers ]

This was an 80's kids movie. It may have even been TV only. Toys in this house are alive, but, no human can see them moving or they basically die/ turn into regular toys. I think we recorded it off TV as kids, now I want my kids to see it. Hope you can help! :)

Aliens attempting to impregnate humans movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I had seen this movie when I was at a very young age, so I don't remember much except that I believe there were a group of scientists, astronauts or something of the sort because they were wearing suits. The aliens had kidnapped one of the females and she was unconscious; they had her on one of...

Old movie with animals who come back as humans [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago and would love to find if it is on DVD. The movie concerned a dog named King who was murdered and went to animal heaven. He was sent back as a human detective who ate dog biscuits. His companion was a girl who once was a horse named Ginger who at one point in the movie...

Kid's movie (small humans living in the forest) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am trying to find out the movie which I have watched 20 years ago. There were small humans living in the forest. And 2 brothers and sisters were on a holiday with their parents or grandparents on a hotel near the forest, and 2 of these small humans got in their picnic box and...

View more questions Search