Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcallisterbaile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Dyeing my hair with highlights
    Hi my hair is dirty blonde with bleach highlights in it and I want to dye my hair dark brown what would that do to my highlights?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 03:30 PM

If you dye your hair it would make it an even color. Look into frosting or streaking your hair instead of doing an even dye.
    stylist101 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2009, 11:12 PM

Keep your highlights! If you want it a bit darker get lowlites next time you have your hair done!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyeing hair a lot of times/ Damaged hair I think [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago. So today I dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it Looked very weird on me, so I dyed it black the same day using the dyer I bought for $8 And my hair looks way too black...

Hair dyeing changes [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a frosting appears I have blonde hair I am sick of the color, I want to change back to brown hair on my own not using a salon. What hair dye do you suggest to color my hair brown over the blonde highlites.:)

Re-dyeing highlights [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I naturally have black hair and just highlighted them by a pro about 3 weeks ago. With the original intention of them being a chestnut brown, they came out too light (a platinum blonde). I wanted to re-dye them to the color that I had wanted... is this a wise decision?

Hair dyeing [ 1 Answers ]

I have black hair starting to see a few gray hairs. I would like to dye it a dark to medium brown. How do I do this, can I do it myself?

Dyeing your hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black by mistake and I want it to be brown again, how do I achieve this?

View more questions Search