Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichelleR776 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Will my hair turn out right
    I got my hair from dyed black to dark brown but I want it a lighter brown, I don`t know what to do, I don't want to dye it, in case it turns out darker, what is the best anti-fade shampoo to use and how long will it take to get it right
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 16, 2009, 08:31 AM

You can mix some baking soda and shampoo. It is supposed to help fade out colour. Also, there are clarifying shampoos out there in most beauty shops, pantene do one in a clear plastic bottle. The more you wash your hair, the more the colour fades. These shampoo tend to dry out the hair so be sure to use a conditioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my hair turn from black to my natural color after getting it stripped? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently dyed my hair black, but it makes me look too much older, I was wondering is that if I get my hair sripped will it turn back to my natural color or what shade of brown.

Red Hair turn purple How do I redo? [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally mousy brown hair and I love the reddish color treatment I buy over the counter from Loreal. I'm in a wedding in 1 1/2 weeks and I have decided to do something silly and go darker than my average color-It turned out purple! I've been told to use a little baking soda in my shampoo,...

What are the chances my hair will turn orange? [ 2 Answers ]

So I have naturally dark brown hair. Several months ago I got Burgundy highlights, and the stylist had to bleach the strands of hair that were getting highlighted first before she put the dye in. The dye faded ages ago, so now I have orangeish-blonde highlights. I want to dye my entire head...

What to turn black hair back to brown [ 1 Answers ]

I used Bigen #47 it turned my hair black I want to go back to dark brown. I was told that I could use Bigen #45 and it would lighten my hair to dark brown without having to use A color zapper. Does anyone know if this can be done?

How do I turn blue black dyed hair to platinum. [ 2 Answers ]

Please please please help me I had black hair for about 3 years, then I had it bleached to a gold colour. But stupidly I dyed it back to a blue black and I hate it!! I really really want platinum all over hair, but I know its going to be loads at the hairdressers and I can really afford it right...

View more questions Search