Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Can I use a USB wireless adapter on my desktop without having to hook up the route
    Can I use a USB wireless adapter on my desktop without having to hook up the router to another computer
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 10:02 PM

More info, what exactly do you have and what would you like to do

What wireless types of hardware do you have and use it for if anything
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 10:02 PM

More info, what exactly do you have and what would you like to do

What wireless types of hardware do you have and use it for if anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Usb wireless adapter [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to set up wireless usb adapter for desktop, windows 98 se Belkin adapter... just got off from customer service they gave up and said must be problem with computer?? Router (belkin) works fine with laptop, and when I hardwire same desktop computer it works fine, signal is very strong...

Windows XP SP3 and Linksys Wireless adapter [ 5 Answers ]

It was reported to me that an conflict exists between WindowsXP SP3 and Linksys wireless card adapter (WPC54G version 4). I updated one of my Windows XP laptops to SP3 yesterday. I uninstalled the Linksys Wireless card drivers PRIOR to installing SP3. SP3 installed fine, then I went to install...

I don't know about my wireless adapter [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I've had my computer for about 5 years now and I've had the wireless NETGEAR adapter ever since. It worked fine then... but its just crap now. My dad has the same computer, he has wirelss and his works fine. But that's probably because he's got the router. But my problem is my wirless always...

Wireless Router & Adapter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sony VAIO laptop with an Intel PRO wireless 2200BG connector networked using a Linksys Wireless G Broadband router with Speed Booster. My Windows XP software tells me my connection speed is 54 Mbps but I don't enjoy that speed. Linksys says I won't get maximum speed and range if I don't...

Wireless Adapter Question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a LinkSys Wireless-B 2.4 Ghz 802.11B Notebook adapter on my laptop. If I ever want to switch the adapter or replace it, can I use another brand? I have a LinkSys 11mbs 802.11b Wireless router in my network. Will this work okay with my network as long as the specs of each adapter are the...

View more questions Search