Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Tell me if this could be carbon monoxide poisoning or something else
    Ok in my apartment it is very hard to breathe and everyday I get extremely dizzy.

P.S we told the manager about it and she says "i don't care

So what can I do
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2009, 05:22 PM

Does anybody else live in the building and get dizzy?

It could be a number of things
    Including sick building syndrome-rugs, mold, formaldahyde, etc...

You can get a carbon monoxide detector and see if it goes off in the building.

You should go to the dr to rule out any health problems that could be causing it too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carbon monoxide [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the normal carbon monoxide level is? I put in a carbon monoxide detector and it reads 50. I don't know if I should be concerned or not.

About carbon monoxide detectors [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering about carbon monoxide detectors, if a gas cooker was left on for a long time would it be detected? Thanks

Carbon Monoxide Concerns [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a brand new home. Within a year we began experiencing black residue on the stuffed toys in my daugther's bedroom. The carbon monoxide detectors began reacting. My daugther was tested for CO exposure and the home was checked by the local fire department. Both tests were...

Soot and carbon monoxide [ 1 Answers ]

During the past few months I have fainted I believe it maybe something to do with my gas fire. Here is the reason why. In the past during the early fall and late spring when I have not wanted to put my central heating on, I have used my gas fire. On some occasions, I have left it on all night...

Carbon Monoxide [ 1 Answers ]

How does Carbon Monoxide's structure allow it to be used?

View more questions Search