Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stay white Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Wrap in skin bleach
    My friends in england use plastic wrap to penetrate creams better anyone else heard of this
    KandyKane88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 12:57 PM

Sounds like a good idea.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Maybe it works similar to the way we deep condition our hair... as in applying the product, cover, maybe even heat it a bit until warm for better penetration into the pores? Just a guess.

Aug 10, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Yes it is very similar, you can even do one overnight wrap, it is a bit uncomfortable but worth it , I swear you wake up about half shade
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 01:42 PM
    So do you just use saran wrap, how does the whole process work?

Aug 10, 2009, 01:56 PM
    You can use up to 3 times per week till desired results don't over do it, this is the process: you wrap yourself like a mummy,then you put on socks for your feet, gloves for your hand, I prefer cotton gloves and sweat pants for your liegs and a long sleeved close fitting shirt for the top part of your body, I don't recommend for face : I do it for about 2hrs for two days(space out your days) for example you do it on Monday, then Wednesday and then by Friday or sat I do my overnight and you can do this whenever you feel like boosting colour in case you got tan or anything other within a month of doing this three times per week you will see dramatic results, keep in mind everbody skin varies, my friend in miami used it and she went from taye diggs to rihannna in three months it was unbelievable

Aug 10, 2009, 01:58 PM
    You can use up to 3 times per week till desired results don't over do it, this is the process: you wrap yourself like a mummy,then you put on socks for your feet, gloves for your hand, I prefer cotton gloves and sweat pants for your liegs and a long sleeved close fitting shirt for the top part of your body, I don't recommend for face : I do it for about 2hrs for two days(space out your days) for example you do it on Monday, then Wednesday and then by Friday or sat I do my overnight and you can do this whenever you feel like boosting colour in case you got tan or anything other within a month of doing this three times per week you will see dramatic results, keep in mind everbody skin varies, my friend in miami used it and she went from taye diggs to rihannna in three months it was unbelievable best dramnatic results I've ever seen... you just use whatever cream you use lather welll and happy whitening
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 02:31 PM
    From Taye Diggs to Rihannna in three months! What products does she use? How many shades lighter did you become doing this and what products do you use?
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Aug 10, 2009, 05:45 PM
    Yeah it works but if you live in a hot area just makes sure you have the AC on. And don't over do it, just like anything else. I did that with my mix and it works.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by divaforlyfe View Post
    yeah it works but if you live in a hot area just makes sure you have the AC on. And don't over do it, just like anything else. I did that with my mix and it works.
    Then what skin lightener did you guys use and how many shades lighter did it make you

Aug 11, 2009, 06:55 PM
    One friend used movate cream and movate lemon gel along with the fair and white whitenizer serum(in the blue bottle) another one used clear essence body milk(with hydroquine and aha) and fair and white serum9IN THE BROWN BOTTLE FROM THE ORIGINAL LINE

Aug 11, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Also lemonvate gel was used in the movate mix
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 03:09 PM
    I'll read more into it and put it on my options list... I'm from down south so these summers mostly ave been 90-100 degree heat. I'm seriously considering moving up north somewhere before next summer comes.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 19, 2009, 04:19 AM

Yes I have heard of this and it does help with pentration and really makes the cream absorb into the skin.
    I am not sure about uisng steroids though on the skin. I would worry about the long term use.
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    yes I have heard of this and it does help with pentration and really makes the cream absorb into the skin.
    I am not sure about uisng steroids though on the skin. I would worry about the long term use.
    I would have serious concerns about this as well. But I also tried the saran wrap method some time ago. I did it only once because it was kind of unconfortable. So I had no success in terms of skin lightening. But it made my skin very soft.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Aug 19, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stay white View Post
    Also lemonvate gel was used in the movate mix
    Movate contains mercury, its toxic don't use it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 03:49 PM
    I agree Dessaml, I did check into it and found a list of a lot of the products that contain mercury and steroids, here is some more https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ds-386591.html

Aug 21, 2009, 02:06 AM
    You guys don't of to use movate , whatever creams you use it works with the wrap, just follow the guidelines even if it is natural lightening agents
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Aug 22, 2009, 12:11 AM

Oh my God this is such a good idea!! Genius. I'm going to try this when I get back to school in a week and I have my own apartment room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Othine skin bleach [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried othine skin bleach?. it has 3% hydroquinine. That's a lot more than I usually see?

Skin Bleach that helps take off tan [ 1 Answers ]

I had a really bad experience with a certain brand of skin bleach ( called Jolen/Fem). I live in india and it is simply a craze to get fair skin.. All and sundry rush to the beauty parlours here to try just about anything to get fair. And like all, I am one of them!Majority of Indian men prefer...

Skin Bleach Layering [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new here and I'm considering skin bleaching.I wondered if I could layer skin bleach? For example, I'd use a product that lightens maybe two shades and another one that lightens 2-3 shades giving me an overall lightening 4-5 shades? Is that possible or am I just being downright silly?:o

Any recommendations for a safe skin bleach? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend me a safe skin bleach. I am of south indian origin and already have nice clear tan (brown) skin. But my skin is uneven thoroughout my body. My face and hands have become a bit darker due to exposure to the Australian sun. I don't want to be extremley...

View more questions Search