Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capgirl49 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Health of my bank.junk bond status etc
    After watching closely the demise and shuttering of all those banks last fall and into this year... I eagerly kept my eye out for any news re my parent financial institution. Well lo and behold.. just last month there were two stories in print in the local media that my bank would be suspending dividends to its stock holders and that its stock value was teetering on junk bond status.
    I thought this institution was sort of untouchable.. in its history of wealth management.
    (for one thing it is a major player in Montecito California.. not exactly a hotbed of foreclosures!)
    I know my money is secure and safe but what does it mean when a bank starts to jangle like this? What woulh happen next?

Check out some similar questions!

F1-OPT status.Do I have to declare for interest earned from a us bank? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm F1-OPT status... Do I have to declare for interest earned from a us bank that aver over $10 and less than $200?? Also can I deduct moving expenses if why met requirements such as more than 39 weeks of work and more than 50 miles from old home? Could I deduct also some expenses related to job...

Amide bond (peptide bond) [ 3 Answers ]

hello ever1 I don't know much about chemistry, so hlp me with this is amide bond (peptide bond), balanced chemical equation?

Can't always handle all this junk [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... not sure why I'm asking this, because I'm pretty sure there isn't an answer to this question Okay Here goes How do I not get dragged down and torn apart by worrying about all these issues on ask? Its just that, sometimes I read about all these issues people have while I'm trying to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.