Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comeflywithme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Light Early Period- is this Pregnancy?
    My boyfriend and I had sex last weekend, and didn't use anything. I had a 2 week period in July starting on the 3rd with spotting then a full period- I'm known for always forgetting my pill and doubling up. 3 days ago I started spotting a brown pinkish color, and its been so light. It all stopped today. The other night I felt really sick and I'm having mild cramping on and off. I'm not due to get my period until early next week, could I be pregnant since I always forget my pills?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 04:12 PM
    You could be pregnant whether you take your pills or not. The risk increases with missing pills.

Unfortunately, this could also be breakthrough bleeding cause by missing pills. You will now have to wait until the end of the pack to see if you get your period. If you don't, take a HPT using first morning urine.

If you have a history of missing pills, have you considered other forms of birth control?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Very early and light period what does this mean? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been trying to conceive. We had unprotected sex last month around the time I thought I was fertile. Thursday I began spotting a light pink. I had cramping but less then normal for my period. The spotting has picked up its flow since then but it is not heavy enough to be my period. Also I...

Confused with period and early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I was 7 days late for my period so I took a pregnancy test (clearblue) and it came out positive but it was a faint line but on the 7th day I came on well I think it was a period it was light pink then went to medium red and had brown in it, it lasted for about 4days I also had a little...

2 missed period, early pregnancy/pms symptoms: Pregnant or PMS? [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed 2 periods and spotted a few days ago. I hjave many pms/pregnancy symptoms, including hot flases. My breast and nipples have been extremely sore lately. Just brushing against them is painful. My breasts have grown a full cup size in the past month, and my clothes are feeling tighter. I...

Period Like Pains In Early Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone had period like pains in the early stages of pregnancy? They are not really really bad but I can feel them like I know they are there. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow.

View more questions Search