Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padge88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 12:16 PM
    80's movie about kids staying in a shopping mall overnight
    Desperatley trying to remember the name of a film me and my sister watched in the 80's about two(we think) children that get locked in a shopping mall overnight. Think it's a brother and sister. Can't remember much about it, apart from them looking for money in the water fountain, using the esclators and sleeping in the bed stores. They where caught by the cleaners the next morning?? Please Help...
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 12:36 PM

I want to know too. I remember a film like that but I'm having a mental block, and all I am remembering now is the Pinball Wizard episode from 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?'.

Aug 7, 2009, 12:44 PM
    No it's defo a film. I remember a line towards the end, the little girl meets a cleaner in the rest room and the cleaner ask's "where did you come from?" she answers "my mummy's tummy" and walks on out...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 7, 2009, 06:35 PM

The original: From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1973)
    The remake: From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (1995) (TV)

Aug 8, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Thank you!! That's it, the origonal one. You have truly earned your expert status!!

Aug 8, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Thank you!! That's it, the original one. You have truly earned your expert status!!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Ugh, I am fortune's fool! This was my first thought, but then I figured, "Nah, the poster was pretty sure it was a shopping mall, so..."
    jman21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 04:21 PM
    I am try to fined the same movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for name of movie about kids shopping for a new mom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my memory is pretty vague. What I remember is three kids lose their mother. They talk to the gadener next door (older lady) and she shows them how to shop for a new mom. They go down this alley where they can pick a new mom. They try out all these perfect moms but none of them seem to fit or...

Movie in the 80's or MAYBE 90's - end of the world - red skys - living in the mall [ 4 Answers ]

This is not dawn of the dead, I don't remember any zombies. It was a movie in the 80's most likely, maybe the 90's. I remember a girl walking around the deserted town with few people. I remember the sky being pink or red. They found a mall and decided to stay there. They were having fun until a...

View more questions Search