Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Tell me could this be an ear infection
    My ear is hurting real bad I am getting dizzy I am getting a ringing in my ear I have a headache
    And I feel a lot of pressure behind the eardrumb both of my ears are hurting
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 09:42 AM

Yes, it sounds like quite a bad ear infection. If you let something like that go much longer, you won't have any hearing in that ear.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye infection [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just got a baby kitten who is about 6weeks old who has an eye infection.I want to help her but can't take her to the vet right now due to financial reasons.Does anyone know of a way to fix this with an over the counter eye drop or homeremeity?

Eye infection [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 6week old kitten who's eye looked like it had a lot of cold in it so I used a warm cloth to clean it but it look s bad with a lot lot of pus like stuff in it. He can not seen to openit and now it looks swollen. What should I do.

Ear infection [ 1 Answers ]

Before I got my ears pierced, there had been something inside my left ear. From outside, everything looked normal, but when you touched it, you could feel there was something hard inside. Now after my ears were pierced, the thing inside my left ear "moved" to the place where exactily the pierced...

Ear infection [ 3 Answers ]

EAR INFECTION They always ask at the doctor's office why you are there and you have to Answer in front of others what's wrong. Sometimes it is embarrassing.

View more questions Search