Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Tanning Injections
    Hi there,

I heard a few years ago that they were coming out with some sort of injection that permanently tans you...

Is this true? If so, where in the world would I get something so magnificent?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 01:57 PM

I don't think they've come out with anything like that yet CM. I have seen the spray on tans that some girls got. They aren't too bad but the color is sort of an orangy color when it starts to fade.
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 01:59 PM

I can't get spray on... too pale... I look like Lindsay Lohan. Not cute. I do go tanning in the beds. But thought if there was a UV free permanent solution I'm all over it :P
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 4, 2009, 02:03 PM

I just read about it on Google. The product is called melanotan and you can only use it in trials.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 4, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Here's the site Melanotan.org : find info and forums for afamelanotide (formerly CUV1647), bremelanotide, and Melanotan II here.
    LovesTheSun13 Posts: 68, Reputation: -2

Aug 6, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Melanin Injections, they will make your eyes darker, hair darker, and body hair.. Like any medical procedure it has it's side effects. You need to get them every once in a while though.
    Vision Expert

Aug 6, 2009, 11:56 PM

Well my hair is already dark... so... but how does it make your eyes darker?

Can you please link to where you received this information? Or perhaps where it could be listed?
    rpm4411 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2009, 11:59 PM

Well,for starters you could just go out in the sun like any normal person person.I really don't think anything that you inject under your skin can't be good for you now or in the long run.You never know,you might end up looking like michael jackson.
    Vision Expert

Aug 7, 2009, 12:04 AM

The point is that it is UV free, so you know less cancer...

Your rudeness is not appreciated. There are many things that are injected that ARE good for you, actually.

And comparing vitiligo to tanning, doesn't even really make sense.
    rpm4411 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Aug 7, 2009, 12:09 AM

Well,I don't know what vitiligo is,but either way I'm sure it can't be good down the road.I mean,who knows what's in the shot,let alone the shots we get today.
    Just sounds odd.
    Vision Expert

Aug 7, 2009, 12:19 AM

I do. I don't get shots that I am unaware of the contents of. I always do research before going to the doctor. And vitiligo is the disease that Michael Jackson had.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lupron injections [ 6 Answers ]

Has any one taken Lupron?

Why do I like injections [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had been to a doctor. He gave me an injection on my upper arm. I used to be very afraid of injections. But the way he held my arm and pierced a thick long needle in my delicate upper arm changed it all. Now, I would love that pain of prick. Why did I started liking injections?

Trigger Injections [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out from my MRI that I have protrusions in my C5 and C6 from a past wreck I had 5 years ago. I had Whiplash pretty bad - but went through tons of therapy for 6 months. But, guess it was never better and has worsen over time. My doctor wants me to go to pain management now. What can...

View more questions Search