Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onedumbdude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 10:03 AM
    Lost her, pushed her away now what?
    So this is long complicated and I need some real help. I'll start from the beginning. So I have been living with the same girl for 3 years. We started growing apart and one of her/ my friends started haning around a lot. THen it was just me and... let's call her X, hanging out a lot and things got out of hand and we started hooking up on a regular basis. She would stay over and sleep on our sofa and I would kiss her goodnight and then go to bed with my girlfriend. After about 2 months of cheating we all moved in together! Huge mistake... My girlfriend well call her Z, went overseas for about a month to visit family, the night after she left me and X all went out and she went over to her ex boyfriends house, oh by this time we haven't been doing anything but just being friends we had stopped having sex and kissing for about a mnoth now but I still haven't let her go. So I end up texting her all of this horrible stuff, you're a S**T, Wh**e, blah blah blah. We didn't really talk for about 3 weeks after that, even though she lives in the other bedroom of the apartment but I would constintly smoother her. Emails, text, etc. She started opening up again and I kept approaching the subject about me and her and since I broke up with my girlfriend when she got back from Europe. But we still all sleep in the same apartmetn and I still sleep in the same bed as my Ex. So "X" kept saying there will be no "us" until Z is out of the picture and moves back to Europe which she is doing in October. But I just kept pushing and pushing (emails, text, I get angry at her for not wanting to talk to me and say stupid ) and now X want's nothing to do with me. She said she is over me and that I couldn't respect her space so that means that I didn't respect her.

Am I just completely screwed in trying to win her back? Do you think if I give her enough time she'll come around. We were literally like best friends for like 6 mnoths, sex aside I really liked her. What should I do? I know this is one of the weirdest situations in the world but I need to know how to handle everything. My guess would be to just wait until Z leaves and give X her space until she feels she can trust me again.

Any words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.
    rb25 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 10:11 AM

It was a big mistake to sleep with your so called girlfriends friend... Right now its all like a big game to both of you... Your still living and sleeping with your EX... you have to sleep in the same room with her, u can sleep in the couch or floor. You didn't give her that respect. I'm sure you were probably still sleeping with your Ex too.

Best thing to do is stop playing the games... cause this girl is playing you bad.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 31, 2009, 10:15 AM

You just need to cut your losses and get out of this situation. It's confusing and wholly unnecessary.
    insekure Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 11:18 AM
    First of all you cheated on your girlfriend with her, therfore she doesn't believe that you wouldn't do the same to her and second of all you not only disrespected her with your words you disrespected her by sleeping with your ex so how could she trust you? Prove to her that you are not a jerk and prove to her that she can trust you and you might someday have a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression and being pushed away [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Thanks for reading my message and I hope some of you can help me? I've never used a site like this before but feel I need some advice. My partner suffers from depression and has just started seeing his doctor and taking anti-depressants. We only started seeing each other in October...

Confused, being pushed away? [ 12 Answers ]

So I just met this girl less then two weeks ago. The day after we met, we spent the entire day together and I had my arm around her by that night. (We are college aged) Now my problem is that some days she is affectionate... while others she seems cold and seems to be pushing me away. Its...

She says I pushed her and scared her away [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so this really beautiful girl I work with and I have been best friends for a year now. She had a boyfriend and wasn't happy and finally left him for me (we had sex twice in the year they were going out). Soon after she started staying at my place and everything was nice. She said her dad thought...

Pushed away [ 3 Answers ]

What to say when being pushed away

I think I pushed my friend into something [ 4 Answers ]

My friend casey went out with this guy brad, and he never respected her. He didn't treat her right at all. Never telling her were he is, ignoring her, not introducing her to his friends, never checking if she's OK.. things like that.. and he recently broke up with her. Now she wants to go and...

View more questions Search