Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2009, 02:13 PM

On the $.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2009, 08:41 PM

I only skimmed the thread.. . But I can't understand why you'd want 3 separate switches instead of a SP3T switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a 3 wire GE furnace blower motor with a newer Dayton 4M098G multi speed mo [ 1 Answers ]

My GE furnace blower was a very simple, 5 wire installation, which the bearings wore out on. I am now truing to convert the wiring to adapt to my older furnace, and the new motor has more wires, and different color wires, and the schematic on the motor is too simple, it does not address the...

2 Speed motor wall switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a simple range hood fan in a wall for ventilation. Rather then using a typical toggle switch I need a 2 speed switch that takes the place of a single pole regular switch. Know where I can get one?

Multi-speed fan rewiring [ 6 Answers ]

Our house has somewhat high humidity in the winter and I have heard running the furnace fan 24/7 can be helpful to keep the moisture down. Now, looking at what I have - the blower has a four speed motor. All wires are connected to the control unit. Is it as simple as wiring in a manual switch...

View more questions Search