Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Is it normal to be scared to sleep in my bedroom because?
    My apartment complex has a very high crime rate people breaking windows the cops have to come out here everyday and last night their was 3 cop Cars a fire truck and an ambulance and their were people yelling screaming and cursing the cops out. So Is it normal that I am a little scared about going to sleep
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a spirit tried to hurt me through my dream. And I'm too scared to sleep [ 10 Answers ]

I can't tell if I was dreaming or awake because I was awake at part of this, All I remember is I was dreaming about something random then I feel pressure at my ankles and my arms and on my face and it was pushing me down so hard and I tried to look and all I saw was a flowy part of a dark shadow...

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Something new in the bedroom? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone Thanks for all your advice so far it's been excellent. My partner and I are going to be house sitting for a friend for two weeks whilst they're on holiday it should give us a break. Whilst we're away I want to try and do something special for him in the bedroom but I'm stuck for...

Trying to get dog out of the bedroom [ 9 Answers ]

Hi All - Got a 5-year old Pug who's been pretty good with staying out of the bedroom when told to do so (at least for the last 3 places we lived at). He's been sleeping in our bed for <cough> most of his life, so it's a long habit, but when told to stay in his dog bed in the kitchen, he was fine....

View more questions Search