Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Jul 29, 2009, 10:27 AM
    It's suppose to be my 4th anniversary tomorrow.
    Guys, I'm depressed, weak, heartaching and with all sorts of crazy signs. Its suppose to my anniversary with my ex tomorrow. Its been NC for month since we broke it and the only contact from her is a message asking "where're you now?" a week after I came for my further studies in college and a missed call from her yesterday. I'm guess I'm healing well and doing real strong until the anniversary is getting closer and closer. I'm in so much pain that its so strong inside. I need to to yell it out. Agh... I'm getting this false hope that she's loving and missing me so much that she wanted to call me up and work things out tomorrow. What a stupid I am but its hard to get it off since I'm having hard time sleeping and also too much free time in my college. Its like average of one hour of class per day for 3/5 of my study days.
    TexasLonghorn Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Jul 29, 2009, 10:36 AM

Tomorrow is going to be a hard day. But you will get through the day and survive. Just you watch.

It's OK to feel the sadness. You were with her a long time. The pain hurts but you will get through it.

Idle time is when the mind races. Can you stay busy during the day... run, go to the gym, shop, take a day trip somewhere... it will not make the pain go away but it can help.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 29, 2009, 10:37 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...-347359-8.html

Don't give in. Keep up with the progress. The thing with no contact is, the pain might get worse for a little while, but eventually it will get better. But the most important is the stick by the rules.

If you start talking to her again, you will over-analyze all the signs and twist it in a way to make you think that she wants you back. So don't put yourself through that type of torture. Keep up with the progress.

If you ever feel the need to vent, just come onto the site and let it all out!
    dollarman Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jul 29, 2009, 12:28 PM

Lol my 4th anniversary with my ex passed recently too. I remember what I felt like that 3rd one right after our break up was too...

The point is... they're will be anniversaries and special dates... because time doesn't care about why we are in pain, or what caused it... it simply lends itself to us to recover.

Stay strong. On your '4th year' do something JUST for yourself... it'll help.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 12:53 PM

The first special holidays alone always suck... anniversarys, valentine's day, birthdays... you will get through it. Just be strong and do something special for yourself.
    jimseekinadvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 42

Jul 29, 2009, 06:23 PM

Me and my ex's anniv was on July 22... I didn't text or anything.. I think she tried to reach out to me (or it could be my mind playing with my head) as my friend said her fb status said "today is a special day"... haha.. ignored it and went to play golf instead lol

Jul 29, 2009, 10:49 PM

Hard Hard Hard, its so hard since some classes I was going to have happened to be cancelled this week. Its like holidays with nothing to do in my room. Sleep, eat and wait to eat and then went to friends room for Facebook and askmehelpdesk.com then back to waiting for food, gym, then food.. cycle goes on and on and on lol!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 11:14 PM

Like everyone above has said it's normal to feel mixed up and emotional on these special days. Unfortunately that's just one of the hurdles we have to get over as part of the healing process. So you just have to jump this hurdle and don't look back.

You don't want to start the healing all over again I'm sure.

Jul 30, 2009, 01:10 AM
    Thanks for the advise people. It will be more of a relief to see what u people had been through during the important days of a relationship after a breakup. Post up :D

Jul 30, 2009, 09:33 AM

Man I have to feed myself with peter chao's video on YouTube to forget about today!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What am I suppose to do? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom told me that my dad is cheating on her and he is trying to have a child with other woman and my friends and classmates turn their back on me and bully me at school and I talked to some teachers about it but they don't even care at all what am I suppose to do?

Is it suppose to come out [ 6 Answers ]

Me and boyfriend are trying to have a child but its been a year and we are not having any luck, but want I wanted to ask was if after having sex is his (sperm) suppose to fall out.

Am I suppose to get over this? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this is crazy, I dated someone, for almost five years. We just broke up about 6 weeks ago and I am a mess it hurt so much but I feel that he still loves me and that he is just fighting the urge to be togather because of family and friend influences, The same goes for me but the diffrence is...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

View more questions Search