Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndsjkfhaskjdfh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 12:37 PM
    How do me and my girlfriend communicate more?
    Ok me and my girl have been dating for over a month now. And now she stopped saying stuff like I love you and all that. She gets mad at me very easily and we just don't talk like the way we used too.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 27, 2009, 12:40 PM

Just dating over a month is too early to say "I love you" in my opinion anyway. She probably feels like she rushed saying it, it freaked her out some, and so she stopped.

Don't be upset she doesn't say it anymore. I wouldn't say it to her either, until you two are more comfortable with each other and know each other A LOT better.

In the mean time, have fun getting to know each other's hobbies, like/dislikes, favorites, etc etc. Let things progress naturally, and things will be fine.
    E12191G Posts: 59, Reputation: 10

Jul 27, 2009, 12:40 PM

Well, first off, there are several reasons this is accuring, she found someone else, she's tired of you, she's confused, or she's just usd to you now. Have you talked to her about it? Have you asked why? If I had more details I can get more detailed.
    manda061908 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 12:43 PM

Talk to her about your guys relationship. Like where you guys are going and ask her if she is happy being with you.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 12:46 PM

You have been dating little more than a month... that is just the perfect amount of time to realize whether you are really into each other... from the sounds of it, this just ain't going to work out as she is already acting like she doesn't want to date you anymore.

For future reference, NEVER date someone that tells you they "love you" after a couple weeks of dating. That is pure BS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I communicate? [ 14 Answers ]

I bought a house two years ago and I have a spirit haunting me. What is the best way to communicate with it to see what it wants?

How to Communicate bet 192.x.x.x and 10.x.x.x [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I have two series like 192.x.x.x and 10.x.x.x. now I want to share between these two IP Series... like share files, folder, printer etc... I am using Subnet Mask for 192.x.x.x series is 255.255.255.0 and Default gateway is 192.x.x.5 and DNS is 192.x.x.2 I am using...

Men - what is the best way to communicate with them? [ 4 Answers ]

It seems that every time I make any kind of comment to my fiancé that he feels I'm blaming him or pointing out something bad about him. Anymore I even try really hard to reassure his feelings when I speak and it still is miss interpreted. I really ready to take a vow of silence so that things...

How to communicate better with Man [ 36 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have horrible communication problems. Ever since we got together I knew that I would have problems later because at the time he was living in a different town and when he was in town, I would dismiss any sort issue because I wanted everything to be good when he was here and not...

Can't communicate [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wrote recently about someone I have been seeing for the past 4 months but that we both live apart in different countries. Most people replied that I should just be patient and let the guy take he lead which I am doing. However another difficulty has occurred in that I am finding...

View more questions Search