Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davep5 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Court tomorrow
    Well I received a ticket two weeks ago for underage consumption of alcohol in ny (65-c of the abc law) I'm 18, and never been to court I'm freaking out about it... any advice?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 10:11 AM

It is good to stick to one post per topic.

Just be calm and polite and give brief replies.
    Don't try elaborating too much on answering the questions they ask.
    Wear something decent too. Not a suit but nothing to street looking either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have court tomorrow! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I have been served and have court tomorrow. I owe Chase about 2,100 and now Harvest Credit is clamming interestand attorney fees etc. coming to 3,100. I agree I owe the 2,100 and am willing to make a payment agreement with the lawyer at court I just receivedmy income tax and have itin my...

Court tomorrow [ 7 Answers ]

OK I was suppose to have court on Monday the 18th and I made arrangements with a lawyer that I would pay her on that Monday because I get paid on saturdays. But last week I received a letter from probation that there was an error on the date and I have to go to court on Friday the 15th. I told my...

I'm in court tomorrow for debt of 1500 [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in debt of £1500 to my mums friend I'm only 18 and very scared this is meant to be my 2nd time in court but I didn't got to the first 1 and they decided that I hate to go to another 1 because I haven't been paying money what the court told me to pay each month and now I am so scared please help...

Going to court tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. [ 4 Answers ]

Going to see the judge tomorrow at 9:30 to have a judgment vacated. Since the past 3 weeks, I've sent 2 letters to the attorney's office who received the default judgment asking them to validate the debt. Their only response were 2 letters back asking me to call their office to discuss the matter...

View more questions Search