Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babe of 1994 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 05:47 PM
    I have no idea how to get ma hair lighter
    I want my hair ligher than it is the now , its dyed a medium brown , how can I get it ligher without it turning funny colours ?xxx
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 26, 2009, 05:48 PM

You could get highlights.

Jul 26, 2009, 05:59 PM

You don't think it will turn any weird colour by doing this ?xxx

Jul 26, 2009, 06:04 PM

No. I have a friend that has naturally dark brown hair, but she dyes it a lighter brown or a golden honey color (depends on the season) and then gets highlights to compliment it.

Her hair has never turned green or purple or blue.

I would suggest getting the highlights done by a professional, of course.

Jul 26, 2009, 06:22 PM

thanks for the advice :D

Jul 26, 2009, 06:23 PM

No problem! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Hair lighter on top [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question ever time I color my hair it comes out lighter on the top and really dark on the rest of the hair, even when I follow the directions to leave the color on the bottom for only three minutes. Maybe it's the new hair growth of gray, I don't know. I used all kinds of hair coloring...

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could...

I want my hair lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I just tried to lighten my hair at home. I used revlon colorsilk in dark blonde. I have dark brown hair. I still want it a little lighter. Is it OK to try again today with a lighter shade in the same brand to get my hair to lighter more?:confused:

View more questions Search