Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanyaturek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 09:37 AM
    Basement Washing Machine
    I want to install a washing machine in a concrete framed 113 year old house without floor drains or plumbing. Main sewer lines run above basement level. How or what to do about such a thing? Thanks...
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2006, 09:49 AM
    You will need to have a sewage ejector system installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine drain in basement backwash [ 2 Answers ]

I want to hook up a basement-level washing machine drain directly into the main sewer pipe leading from the house, which is about 7 feet up off the basement floor, but the water pressure coming from the drainpipe coming out of the washing machine can't compete with the force of the water coming...

Basement drain hole.can I drain washing machine with this? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all.. im new here.ive owned my home for about 5 years and I'm still learing... my current dilemna is that I want move my wsher and dryer to the basement.I think I know how to handle the hot and cold water plumbing but I don't know what to do about the drain... now my basement has a drain hole in...

No water in washing machine! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My washing machine was working fine, its Simpson Esprit 700, heavy duty. But from last 2 days it can't get any water from hose when I turn it on.I hear the motor is running and there is water on the tap and the hose is not clogged.For some reason the machine is unable to get water inside. Any...

Washing machine noise [ 5 Answers ]

My Maytag Performa model PAV2300AWW washing machine makes a terrible screech for about 10 seconds when each spin cycle starts. I replaced the drive belt but this made no difference. I checked the machines level and it appears fine. The machine works great except for the annoying noise. How can...

View more questions Search