Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 09:48 PM
    Confuses about conception
    Hi.. I was wondering if anyone might know about tubal reversal? I had my tubes reversed in June and I had a possitive ovulation test last week so I did my business and now I am waiting around to see if I get my period. Does anyone know how soon you can test to see if you are pregnant or if I have to wait till I miss my period? I have take a home test and it is negative . But my possitive test was only last week..
    I appreciate anything you might know about my situation.
    Thank You Dustie
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2006, 03:21 AM
    Get blood work done.
    They do have those pregnancy test that you can take five days earlier.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2006, 04:11 AM
    It usually takes a few weeks for the HCG hormone to build up enough in your body to be detected by a pregnancy test.

So you should probably wait about 2 weeks to take a test.
    mishka81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 04:53 PM
    I was wondering how much did the reversal cost. My husband and I want another child ( I was talked into my tubal) and not sure how to go about getting it done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some help... This stuff totally confuses me! [ 9 Answers ]

5. According to the first law of thermodynamics, _______ can’t be created or destroyed. A. sugar C. carbon B. matter D. energy 6. Why is the rate at which mutations occur rather slow? A. Cells monitor their DNA and correct errors they find. B. Mutations usually occur in body cells, not in...

Conception and 2 possible fathers [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know when my child was conceived if my due date is oct.3.2006. I'm not sure the first day of my last menstural period, it had to be around dec.18 and my period is not regular. I've only had two sonograms done. My first sonogram done on march 23, 2006 said I was 13 week and 4 days and my...

View more questions Search