Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluehazel23 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 02:46 PM
    Suddenly feeling really ill and need ideas of what could be wrong with me.
    I don’t know what’s wrong with me. All of the suddenly I feel really sick.
    My ankles and calves are aching.
    I started getting goosebumps all over my body all of the suddenly and I am shivering. I am getting cold chills up and down my body. And the temperature in my house is normal.
    I feel nauseated and my stomach is knotting up.
    My neck and back are aching chronically.
    I have a lingering headache.
    flakyfart Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 02:54 PM

Sounds lik the following: flu, wicked food poisoning, or a mean cold.
    Try sleeping for a while. Sometimes I feel like I have been stricken down by the gods, I take a good nap and completely recover!
    If you still feel ty GO SEE YOUR DOCTER!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 01:23 AM

It's always best to check with your doctor so make and appointment now.

In the mean time make sure you drink plenty of water and stay rested.
    bluehazel23 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flakyfart View Post
    sounds lik the following: flu, wicked food poisoning, or a mean cold.
    try sleeping for a while. sometimes i feel like i have been stricken down by the gods, i take a good nap and completely recover!
    if you still feel ty GO SEE YOUR DOCTER!
    Thank you for the accurate information, I did just as you said and when I woke up the awful sickness that overcame me had subsided a great deal.

But now I just suffer from horrible stomach aches and bad fatigue. It's odd because this has never happened to me before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suddenly feeling hot [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is an 80 year old with a history of severe pancreatitis (as the result of an ERCP). What does it mean when she suddenly feels very hot, particularly in the face?

Got a wrong feeling from a girl [ 7 Answers ]

So I came across this forum when I was searching for "why girls are so complicated" on Google... yeah I had a really bad day today and really needed advice, I hope you guys can give me some feedback on that! So a little bit history of myself: I'm 18, a college student right now. Nothing...

What is wrong with me any ideas? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 24. I have been nausaous and vomiting for the past 3 weeks, along with occasional lower abdominal pain ( kind of like when you do sit-ups more sore than cramping).. I have been an insomniac for over 10 years and find myself taking naps during the day and falling asleep in 15 minutes even...

Feeling old! Any ideas to feel young again? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My 38th birthday is in 2 days and I feel ancient. Any quick ideas to make me feel young again! Until very recently I always thought I looked and felt much younger than I am and about a day and a half it hit me how old I really am! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Suddenly feeling like nothing but a burden [ 4 Answers ]

Troubles with my mother. I've been having difficulty in finding the right career for me. Currently I'm working as a nurse but I hate it, I'd want to move into either the operating theatre or working at the vets. I'm only 22 so I figured that I still had time to find my niche in the working world....

View more questions Search