Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Is this a health and code violation
    First of all the swimming pool and the laundry room has sewage coming out of it

Second the wiring is aluminum and it is burning up the electrical outlets and light switches

Third 7 apartments have black mold and some of them have levals of [B]carbon monoxide
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 21, 2009, 11:46 AM

It will all depend on your law and where you live. There is a process for how to properly handle this situation. Please contact a local inspector from your inspections department. I believe that in most states/ cities you will have them and rental properties must meet codes... please contact them as black mold is very hazardous to your health.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 09:06 PM

All the things u have listed are health hazards and/or safety issues. Should be addressed by qualified personal.

Inspectors from building dept. may be able to steer u in the right direction.

Chuck
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by creahands View Post
    All the things u have listed are health hazards and/or safety issues. Should be addressed by qualified personal.

Inspectors from building dept. may be able to steer u in the right direction.

Chuck
    Thanks you are right
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 02:59 AM

When ready to correct problems, post it and we may be able to help with info on how to do

Good luck

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are games good to health or bad for health [ 12 Answers ]

I always play games but my family says it bad for me but I ignore them

Reporting labor code violation [ 2 Answers ]

My now ex-boss violated some labor codes. She fired me over the phone. Which obviously leads to not having my check. And then that leads to not having my check or letting me know when or where I'd get it for three days. How do I report her violations?:mad:

Air Gap Code Violation [ 19 Answers ]

So I am renting a condo from someone, and recently the garbage disposal completely broke. It had been leaking massively and was apparently corroded and irreparable. I live in Washington DC, and when the plumber came to fix everything he said that there was an Air Gap Code Violation and he had to...

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

Is venting a toilet into a closet a code violation? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother recently puchased a 3 year old home. After she moved in we noticed that her hall coat closet always had a foul smell. I found the odor was coming from what looked like a common air vent in the closet. When I removed the vent grill, I found a pvc pipe, which is the is the toilet vent. It...

View more questions Search