Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 04:19 PM
    What's the best way to remove pubic hair with out waxing
    I have very long and dark pubic hair and I am to scared to ask my mom if I can get it waxed I am only 12. And I would like to wear a bathing suite and a gymnastice leotard. So I hope some one one can help:confused::mad::(
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 18, 2009, 04:25 PM

I think the best thing to do is to either trim it or shave it. If it bothers you after you shave it just let it grow back.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2009, 04:25 PM

Well first, talk to your mom. She may let you get it waxed, as that is a good reason to do so.

If you are comfratable with the idea, shaving works well, as long as you stay on top of it (shaving every day or every other day)

Good luck hon
    Larkemett Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2009, 08:14 PM

Get a pair of nail scissors and VERY CAREFULLY trim the excess length of, squatting over a mirror migh help. This will stop bumps from pubic hair under a leotard or bathing suit - shaving off all your pubic hair can sometimes cause irritation. Shaving the bikini line, that's the bits that are either side of your bathing suit bottoms and may connect to upper leg hair, is easy and isn't likely to cause irritation.

I imagine your mom would be sympathetic if you asked her advice as this is clearly a genuine and embaressing problem.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic Hair [ 11 Answers ]

Do guys prefer everything shaved or just trimming?

Pubic hair [ 3 Answers ]

I trimmed my pubic hair last night and today it itches really bad... I didn't go to short because I didn't know how short was to short. I was wondering if I do go shorter will it itch more or should I let it grow out a bit to get the itching to stop, if so what can I do till then to make it...

Pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and were their was once black pubic hair it is now turning white from the ball sack upwards I do not understand this and it is highly annoying and it would be deeply embarrassing if I was to get with a girl well the pubic hair was once black then all of a sudden it started turning...

Shaving Waxing Hair on a guy [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, After the interesting post of shaving 'down-stairs', I'm curious as to ask: "What suggestions do you have for a man to shave or wax other areas of his body, ie -: His chest, legs or even his arse...." I personally wax my chest and tummy. :cool:

What's the best way to shave pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I'm just wondering what would be the most effective and SAFE way to shave my pubic hair? ( safe being most important because I like having a WHOLE penis ) lol

View more questions Search