Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 06:21 AM
    Baby movments
    I'm 23weeks and I'm felling her move about but does anyone no if it ever fells like there trying to kick down bellow because that's all I have felt for 2days and I'm to embarrist to ask family or doctor.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 06:25 AM

Normal. You cannot be embarrassed to ever ask a question to your obgyn about anything having to do with your pregnancy. Don't put your fear of embarrassment over the needs of your baby

Jul 16, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    normal. you cannot be embarrassed to ever ask a question to your obgyn about anything having to do with your pregnancy. dont put your fear of embarrassment over the needs of your baby
    Thanks for that. That's very true thank you.
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 11:54 AM

When I was pregnant I felt that alot! it felt really awkward lol! Like Daniel said don't be embarrassed to ask your dr questions! That's what they are there for!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 12:04 PM

The baby would still have lots of room to move about,sounds like a strong one too!

Again to repeat a previous post,don't be afraid to ask your obgyn questions,they are there to care your you and your baby.

Even a quick phone call will put your mind at ease.
    Khmerbodian Posts: 62, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 16, 2009, 12:07 PM

redhed is right! I bugged my DR numerous times in the middle of the night 1am 2am whenever!
    Tandah Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2009, 02:44 PM

I would say it's normal as well. I am 25 weeks pregnant and I feel kicking everywheres... down low and in my ribs..
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 16, 2009, 02:56 PM
    I know the feeling! I am 24 weeks and I feel like the baby is trying to escape through my cervix half the time when they kick! I now kind of laugh and tell the baby that they have to wait a couple more months before they can come visit. This is my 4th, it's fairly natural. But I definitely never hesitate to call your OB for any feeling or question, they get calls all day long, it's their job to be there for you to ease you though this process.

Jul 16, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandah View Post
    I would say it's normal as well. I am 25 weeks pregnant and I feel kicking everywheres... down low and in my ribs..
    Awww look at your baby bump!! Congrats to the three of us! :p

Jul 17, 2009, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chey5782 View Post
    Awww look at your baby bump!!! Congrats to the three of us! :p
    Congrats 2 both of you and thanks for the advise this is my 1st and every ting I fell I worry until someone has tld me its normal. I haven't had any sleep as I was up all nyt with her kicking me in the same place. But thanks for all the replys they have helped me out a lot.

Jul 17, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Wait till your tummy kicks someone else and wakes them up.. hahahaha! I got woken up the other night with the baby kicking and my tummy was against my hubby. I secretly rooted in my head, "go baby go, get your daddy!" hahaha
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emma18 View Post
    congrats 2 both of u and thanks for the advise this is my 1st and every ting i fell i worry untill someone has tld me its normal. i havent had any sleep as i was up all nyt with her kicking me in the same place. but thanks for all the replys they have helped me out alot.
    I have found that if the baby is kicking a lot at night,getting up and walking around a bit will often put them to sleep.
    It is akin to rocking them.The movement lulls them to sleep.Then you can go back to bed and get some sleep.Try it,it worked for me more than once.
    Best of luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Baby movments [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my third child and I have only felt the baby move a couple times is this normal with my two boys they where always moving

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

View more questions Search