Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetBeth Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2009, 12:50 PM
    In their 50's,second marriages, I need gift ideas?
    My boss is on her second marriage, has been dating this guy for 7 yrs. they both own their own houses, and he will be moving in with her before they marry and selling his house. She is in her late 50's, is having a small wedding(about 80 people)and says they don't want anything for their wedding, but I would not feel right not getting them something, what do you get a couple in their 50's, both second marriages who already have everything??
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2009, 12:55 PM

For my friends wedding they also requested no gifts so I took several of my own photos during and after the ceremony (discretely) and I chose the best one and had it framed and gave it to them later on.

Everyone gets professional photos but she thought it was a lovely idea to have one that a friend took.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 05:30 AM
    A bottle of wine or champagne if they drink. Or a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift Ideas for Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves theatre, coffee,foreign language and culture, reading and building (mostly sets for theatre productions. ) Does anyone have any good gift ideas?Something original.Not just theater tickets, a tool set ,or something.

Gift ideas? [ 47 Answers ]

OK, I'm drawing a blank on what to do for my lovely wife for Christmas, so how about tossing your ideas this way... what would YOU really like for Christmas from your husband/wife/significant other?

Any gift ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my boyfriends 19th birthday is coming up. I live in Newfoundland Canada and 19 is the legal drinking age here so it's kind of a big birthday. I have absolutely no idea what to get him for his birthday. It seems like he has everything he wants. If anyone has any gift ideas...

Gift ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I need ideas on what to get my because for christmas he is 24 and car mad and fishing mad I need ideas if you have any?

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search