Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FailingMan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 07:42 AM
    How can I show her.
    I have a online relationship and we plan to meet in 2010 Jan.. And I messed up. She was sad over something I did not do and she gave up when she was giving up on something we both enjoy and love to do I got mad and insulted her by saying "get real it can be fixed" when I felt the pain from what she said.. I was being selfish. I didn't mean it at all.. told her that. How can I show her online I care and will support her in the future.. I have learn my lesson. But nothing seems to reach her since it is just words...
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 07:50 AM

First of I have some questions:

How long have you known her online?

How long have you had an online relationship?

How old are the two of you?

Jul 13, 2009, 07:54 AM

20 years old.
    Known her for about 3 years online.
    Starting getting serious about 6 months ago.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 08:01 AM

I was just wondering how come you have not meet yet?

But to answer your question,could you send her flowers?
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 08:05 AM

Redhead: good question and suggestion!

Do the two of you live in the same country?

Flowers might be a good idea. And a personal card where you express your feelings about her and that you're sorry that you hurt her feelings...

Jul 13, 2009, 08:07 AM

Since we met on a online game. And we have known each other for 3 years but I was not with her all these years. We started the relationship 6months ago. Its her birthday... in a few days and I sent her a gift. It takes 3-10days I need to show her now.. online. That I care and will support her. I know I have these feelings and I want to but she can't see this.
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2009, 08:08 AM

If you know her for so long, she will find a way to let you in again. Remember you have been a part of her life for about 3years. She is just upset and angry, but don't give up. I think by trying to communicate with her even if it doesn't seem to reach her, will eventually show her that you care about her.Goodluck.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 08:13 AM

There are e-mail cards.

Write a personal poem.
    Can you ring her?

There is not much you can do on line,sometimes words are not enough,do what you can and wait,as hard as that will be,bombarding her with messages won't work,give her time to cool off and go from there.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 08:19 AM
    If you live in the same country and you have a bank card, you can always order flowers from a local shop near her.

Have them write a card from you, you dictate the card, they write it down and add it too the flowers and then have the flowers delivered to her door.

(my sisters girl friend did this earlier this year. My sis GF lived on the other side of the world at the time because of studies, but ordered flowers, a card and delivery from a local shop.)

Also even if you don't live in the same country you can check into this if you have a visa card... or credit card...

Also I agree with redhead... there are limits tyo what you can do online and seeing as she is hurt/angry, she might need sometime to cool of. So it might be a good idea to not bombard her with messages.

But of ncourse you can always send her an e-card with flowers and an apology...
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 08:53 AM

Why don't you call her and talk to her directly to sort out any confusion.

If she doesn't pick up, then write an email.

To cheer her up, sending flowers is a good idea, e-cards as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

TV Show ER on 2/12/09 [ 2 Answers ]

Did anyone see this show? Does anyone know what song that was or who it was singing it? He had a raspy voice & sounded a little bluesy. The song played through at the end of the show. I loved the song & loved the voice and I want to hear more of this artist. Someone out there must know......

Can't think of the name of this show [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to think of the title of this show. I have bought it from the dollar store. It was from the 1980's era. It had robots and mecha, and it was an anime. All I remember there was a little boy and a girl named Cathy. Cathy got injured in battle.

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

What Tv show is this ? [ 4 Answers ]

What was the show where it was on a kids channel, and there was a big yellow frog with I think orange spots and they called him polly wog or something and he lived on an island, with a jamacan family ? I really need to remember lol

View more questions Search