Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LovesTheSun13 Posts: 68, Reputation: -2

Jul 12, 2009, 02:47 PM
    iPod sounds different all of a sudden
    I was listening to my iPod and all of a sudden, the music sounded like it was under water! Could this be my headphones or my actual iPod? It's the new nano one by the way
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 12, 2009, 03:20 PM

It might be the headphones. Try hooking a different pair of headphones or speakers to the iPod to see if it does the same thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sounds from PC while it is off? [ 7 Answers ]

Every once in awhile I have this happen, and it was just recently happening again this morning. The exact details are that I built this PC myself about a year ago and today is probably the 3rd time I had heard these noises. Basically they sound like a HDD being accessed while the PC is off. I tried...

Car Sounds? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 nissan altima gxe, lately I have had this boiling water sound coming from my car, and I don't know what it is exactly and how to fix it. Dose anyone know? What could it be and how would I fix it?

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

Log on off Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to change the log on sound byte for users on my PC . Also is there a way to add a log off sound byte as well? Win 2000 pro Thanks

No Sounds [ 3 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search