Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Damiels angel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 12:02 PM
    Monobenzone powder!
    Can anyone pm me or tell me what/ where they got their benoquin from? I've heard about all scams like mono.com/net depig herbalinn and fairnglow and all the china and Indian ones too. I'm literally exhausted searching I want to cry. I honestly don't hat my skin color and wannabe MJ or w.e. I just want and even color maybe a shade or two lighter. I have bought benoqin before and tried it the patch of skin didn't turn pale white. I did get a bit lighter but I diluted the 20% all in lotion and messed it up. Do you know if company INC sellls the powder or any trust worthy person?
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2009, 03:24 PM

Good luck I think u should go to a derm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamin E monobenzone powder [ 5 Answers ]

I got mono powder and I was thinking to stop mix it with my cream and to mix it with vitamin e oil instead /// cause I can't handle the wrinkles and the dryness Whatdo you think? Has someone tried this?

Monobenzone powder [ 33 Answers ]

Hey guys I would like to know what does 99% Min monobenzone powder means, as far as strength goes. Does it mean that is the maximum strength. Does anyone know as well the proper way to mix the monobenzone powder. Since it cheaper to purchase it in that form. Thanks guys.

Monobenzone powder [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Anyone know where to get this powder? Thanks,

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

View more questions Search